Derechos de inmigración de parejas del mismo sexo
LAW OFFICE OF CLAUDIA HUMPHREY
Attorney Claudia Humphrey focuses on Immigration legal services, Corporations, and Employment discrimination. In almost every aspect of our daily life, there is a legal issue involving at least one of these topics. Most people in the United States face immigration and civil rights issues such as employment discrimination due to race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation. Likewise, many people want to pursue their dream about being the owner of their own business.
The mission of Attorney Claudia Humphrey is to provide our clients with the most accurate legal services and the most expeditious service because we understand that time and accuracy are critical for a successful legal representation and a real solution to legal issues. We are completely devoted to our clients, by providing proficient, proactive, and effective representation.
Attorney Claudia Humphrey offers a fast and precise service in the pre-incorporation, creation, and development of your own business because we understand that businesses move at a fast pace. Attorney Claudia Humphrey is compassionate and dedicated to legal services in immigration issues such as asylum, refugee applications, visas, and the naturalization process.
People who visit our website are welcome to use the many resources offered on our website and explore the practice areas offered by our law firm.
Practice Areas Immigration Law Naturalization:
- How can you become a U.S. citizen?
- Citizen by birth or Natural Born Citizen, or
- Naturalized citizen:
- a person who has become a US citizen through the process of naturalization.
Why is it important to become a US citizen? Some benefits are:
- The Right to Vote
- Political Office
- Increased Immigration Benefits for Relatives
Citizenship Comes with Duties
- Jury Duty
- Military Services
- Legal Permanent Resident (LPR): is a legal US immigrant not a U.S citizen.
- Permanent residents are also commonly referred to as immigrants. The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) broadly defines an immigrant as any alien in the United States.
- Lawful permanent residents are legally accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States.
- When you have a green card, you are required to make the United States your permanent home.
Same-sex Couples Immigration Rights
- If you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident in a same-sex marriage to a foreign national, you can now sponsor your spouse for a family-based immigrant visa
- Now, your eligibility to petition for your spouse, and your spouse’s admissibility as an immigrant at the immigration visa application or adjustment of status stage, will be determined according to applicable immigration law.
- You have the right to apply for and you will not be denied as a result of the same-sex nature of your marriage.
Schedule your legal consultation
To evaluate your particular case and offer you the best legal solution.
I also answer your doubts or questions through my Social Networks